Monday, July 12, 2010

Can't sleep. I haven't been able to in days. We lost the baby. Most of the family knows (or at least the ones that keep up on our blog) I really wish I didn't have such a feeling of relief that was underlying this extreme sadness. There isn't even much to write about other than that.

Ugh.

I got a new phone yesterday. I finally broke my Blackberry addiction and decided to try a Droid. So far I am really impressed but I miss my blackberry messenger. I found an app that lists all the places that "kids eat free" so that when we go out to eat we aren't spending a fortune and an app that Gia can play with that has bubbles floating around on the screen and when she touches them, they pop. She loves it, and it is bubbles without the mess! But just like everything, it will get old and she will need something else to fascinate her.

I think I should probably just break down and take something to get some sleep. At least try. Goodnight all. I hope this finds everyone well. Keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment