Thursday, September 24, 2009

3 weeks later...

Almost too much to post to even know where to start. One topsy turvy month September has been. K and I are working on a temporary separation. He is living downtown in a hotel while I flounder between work and taking care of 4 kids. It has been nothing short of a nightmare. Ugh....almost too disappointing to even feel like posting. For those of you out there in the blog world...just know that we are all coping the best way we know how. We are back in counseling. It is a lot of yelling and a lot of crying on my part. More on that when I feel motivated to type.

I am working on getting a form made up to be able to post the pictures I take of weddings and portraits and things, so that you can all see what I have been up to professionally.

In other news, the twins are growing like crazy! Rolling over is a huge thing now. Of course J is about a month ahead of them, so he has been keeping me on my toes. He really really wants to start scooting across the floor, just can't muster the strength yet...but where there is a will, there is a way. I am sure it won't be long.

Construction has begun on our basement. This is something we have been planning for a very long time, and now the contractor finally has time to fit us in. Drywall, carpet and new stairs have been installed, as well as the plumbing for the bathroom. Despite K's absence, I have set up the pool table that I bought him for his birthday. Ugh. It has been great to see how fast they have been able to get it done, but very stressful, because I feel like the house is just filthy between construction boots being extremely muddy (TONS OF RAIN lately) and saw dust, it never seems to end. After the tile is installed in the bathroom and the paint is finished, we will have a game room (pool table/ping pong table) and a play room for the kiddos and kind of a suite downstairs for our nanny. So far so good.

N has been having severe breakdowns lately. Nothing seems to trigger them, just crying inconsolably. We have a doctors appointment tomorrow to get him checked out, because I can't figure out what is wrong with him!

I need sl;eep. Senior portrait shoot tomorrow afternoon and of course the workers will be here by 7. Hopefully we will have a restful night. I have had quiet 7 hour nights the last 10 nights in a row. AMAZING is all I have to say about that. Time for bed. More later, I promise...and hopefully not 3 weeks from now. :)

sdg

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you were able to post an update. Ive been wondering how things were going over there- You have been in my prayers, friend. Hoping you get a restuful nights sleep and the shoot goes well! Praying that EVERYTHING works itself out- I hope N is okay!

    ReplyDelete