Monday, January 18, 2010

Excited...but feeling guilty...

Haha, seriously, isn't that how every mom feels when she gets to do something for herself? Ken got me a spa gift card, and today I am taking advantage of it. First, a waxing (ouch!, not relaxing, but hey, its worth it after its over), a massage and facial, hair cut, deep conditioned and scalp massage, colored and styled, then mani pedi's all with one of my best friends. Sooo excited, but I hate that gut feeling that I have a MILLION things to do and I am "wasting" time at the spa. Hopefully the massage bliss will take away all the guilt, but for now, I am feeling bad about leaving the kiddos behind with Aunt Carrie and Mamaw Smith. Anyhow, just was checking up on blogs quickly and thought I would post. Anyone else have those feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment