Sunday, June 6, 2010

40 LBS!!!! I have been working on pound 38 and 39 for a good month now and it is officially official. I am down 40 pounds since Christmas. It feels great!! I have no much more to lose though. Atleast another 20. I have about 45 to get back to high school days, but that isn't necessary. Would just be nice to get back into a bikini. This is where I was before the twins. I could certainly wear one then, but I now have an ungodly amount of stretch marks that can be concealed much easier by losing just a little more.


I am seriously exhausted these days. Between the kids being speed demons, the new house, breaking a new filly and work, I haven't had time to myself at all, except when I go running. (Hence pound 40!) It has been my only escape. Ken is calling me out to the porch. More later!! Just wanted to share my excitement, :)

sdg

1 comment: